Codingal is on a mission to inspire school kids to fall in love with coding.
Codingal is founded by IIT alumni who have deep experience in the field of coding education. We are building India’s first comprehensive coding platform and community for the school students.
85% of jobs in 2030 haven't been invented yet and most of them will require knowledge of technology and computer language. 75% of jobs in STEM fields will be in computer-related occupations by 2025. Coding is the new literacy required in the 21st century. Moreover, coding is just like any other subject kids study in school. Students love coding because it lets them create anything they can imagine. It's fun & engaging. And it's proven that it helps them become more curious and think more logically. Today, schools and traditional education systems are not equipped to provide the right coding education. And that’s why you are here to change that and create a new India.
We are looking for an experienced visual designer who is a master of their craft.
Roles and responsibilities -
- Closely interact with the marketing & product team to analyze and understand requirements
- Design and implement digital design projects
- Support the digital team with projects such as banners, email campaigns, marketing collaterals, infographics, branding items, merchandise, etc.
- Develop visual designs and creatives for social media
- Make compelling and thoughtful designs considering its usage across multiple channels and devices viz. web, mobile, print
- Build pixel perfect and responsive designs/ prototypes for websites and campaign pages which are in accordance with brand attributes
- A powerful storyteller through visual designs
- Articulate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually
- Pays pragmatic attention to detail
- Knowledgeable at available technology, current industry trends, and design best practices
To be successful in this role, you must have -
- 3+ years of visual design experience or relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in visual designing for multiple channels (print, event booth designing) and digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile, and wearables)
- Proficient with any of the tools of the trade (Sketch, MarvelApp, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign)
- A standout colleague; loves to work with cross-functional teams in understanding the detailed requirement and aligning the needs to business/ product vision
- Has a deep understanding of visual design standard, typography, iconography and colors
- Open to constructive feedback
Annual CTC: 10L-15L
You get to work with a young & smart team who are on a mission to change the landscape of coding education in India. Come, join us on the journey to provide coding education to every K-12 student and prepare them for the future. Apply now!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying